Services and Special Projects
Dynalectric Oregon’s Services and Special Projects Division has an electrician on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can handle virtually any electrical project at a time that is most convenient for the client.
Dynalectric provides a full range of electrical contracting services to end-users, building owners, and construction companies. These services include the ability to furnish, install, and maintain nearly any electrical system, allowing Dynalectric to offer turnkey solutions and a full line of maintenance services.
The overarching goal of Dynalectric’s Services and Special Projects Division is to solve customer needs with one phone call—anytime, day or night.
Dynalectric Oregon Services and Special Projects Division can assist clients with:
- Tenant improvement of existing and remodeled commercial spaces
- Design-build project delivery
- Lighting controls systems, design, and installation
- Lighting maintenance and LED energy-efficiency upgrades
- Infrared thermal maintenance scanning and reporting
- Commercial building electrical distribution and panel board maintenance programs
- Hospital and medical office building renovations and upgrades
- College and university campus central system support and renovations
- Industrial manufacturing, food processing, oil terminal, and chemical plant upgrades and maintenance
- Fire alarm design and installation in all types of applications
- Direct digital HVAC controls system integration and replacement
- PLC and instrumentation process control systems
- Medium-voltage construction, service, and upgrades
- Alternative energy solutions including solar and wind technologies
- Data center and high-tech facilities upgrades and maintenance of functional systems
- Cellular site power and DC systems
- Trouble shooting and solutions to complex building electrical issues
- 24-hour emergency support